SERVPRO: Just "Like it never even happened."
This is was a multi-unit fire that was caused by a stove being left on. Our team was there the minute they saw smoke and talked and supported the residents during their time of distress. This picture was taken the next morning after we got the okay from the fire department to go inside of the units. Due to the severity of damage, rain water did get inside of the apartments and with the hard work of our SERVPRO team we were able to get this job done in a timely manner. The property management was very pleased with how we handled this loss and took care of everything!