The first picture is what appears to be a normal clean bathroom. The truth of the matter is that it was actually a very unhealthy environment that was only discovered as a result of a disturbing odor. This customer contacted SERVPRO of Southeast Portland to investigate and we discovered the extensive damage after we did the demo work to the walls. This is just one example of the damaging effects water and mold can cause to a home if left unnoticed or untreated. SERVPRO of Southeast Portland was able to eradicate the mold and repair the damage beyond the customer's satisfaction once again!