If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 427-9535

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Bathroom Mold

This mold build up in a home in Portland, Oregon was the result of poor ventilation in a bathroom that went undetected. Notice the extent of the mold is not severe, but this before picture was taken less than 48 hours after a fraction of it was noticed by the home owner. They called in SERVPRO of Southeast Portland to help them with the problem. Our crew took the time to thoroughly inform and educate the customer about the causes and effects of mold growth and that mold travels fast! The customer was delighted and impressed with SERVPRO of Southeast Portland's work.