The Reason Fire Damage Jobs Are Best Left to Professionals
A simple day turned into a horrible tragedy for a local family here in Southeast Portland when they experienced a grease fire that tore through half of their home. It caused extensive damage. In their time of need SERVPRO of Southeast Portland was there and ready to help. The family called us in and requested services immediately. Our team made the process as easy and simple for the family reassuring them along the way letting them know exactly what was needed and that SERVPRO of Southeast Portland would be there to help every step of the way. The before picture shows just a glimpse of the damage caused. When all the work was done the family couldn't have been more happier with SERVPRO of Southeast Portland and how their home was not only restored but improved making it "Like it never even happened."