Smoke Damage to a Local Church
Wall heaters at a SE Portland Catholic church had a malfunction while running on a cold Portland weekday spewing out black smoke. Luckily the pastor was in his office at the time and caught it before a fire started. He turned the heater off and contacted his local firefighters. The firefighters cleared the church and made sure it was safe to return inside. From there their insurance agency recommended they give a call to SERVPRO of Southeast Portland for smoke remediation. Our team was out there within the hour doing the inspection to quickly start the remediation process. We got our equipment placed them throughout the structure starting the remediation, and got our techs to work. The entire process went by smoothly and the good people of the Catholic church couldn't stop their praises for the amazing work that SERVPRO of Southeast Portland had done.