Drying is Key
A new local office that was being built had a case of bad mold. The walls/ceilings got covered in new drywall without the notice of them still being wet/damp by the contractor. They were left out and the rain got to them. They thought they did a good enough job drying them because the drywall wasn't damp to the touch and didn't show signs of dampness when being installed. After a few weeks the owner began to notice a musty smell and decided to investigate. He was shocked when he undid the drywall on the ceilings to find the wood structure covered in mold. He had heard about SERVPRO of Southeast Portland and immediately gave us a call. Our team went in and got the job done providing maximum satisfaction to the owner and his team. The picture shows just how extensive the mold damage was.