Highest Quality Products and Equipment
Rapid advancements in the technology and techniques allow SERVPRO of Southeast Portland Professionals to restore a property back to preloss condition quickly, reliably and more effectively.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) sets practical standards for restoration and cleaning. The IICRC S500 Water Damage Guide is a specific set of practical standards that incorporate the field of psychometry, which involves the manipulation of temperature and relative humidity to remove moisture and dry a property quickly and effectively.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
• An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
• Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
• Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
• Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
• High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
• Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
• Air scrubbers
• Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
• Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
• Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.