Businesses Preparing for 3 PHASE Openings
It's safe to say everyone has been affected by Covid 19 in one way or another. We have had to change the way we shop, work, educate our children and visit our loved ones. This has been a very hard time for many people, but has also been a time to reflect and be thankful for what and who we have in our lives.
We are now approaching the time when we will be able to start re-opening our businesses with certain restrictions. Here in Oregon, we are opening up in 3 phases with the timeline as follows.
Phase 1: Restaurants and bars must:
- Ensure tables are spaced at least six (6) feet apart so that at least six (6) feet between parties is maintained, including when customers approach or leave tables
- Require all employees to wear cloth face or disposable coverings (provided by the employer)
- End all on-site consumption of food and drinks by 10pm
Personal care services (salons, barber shops, massage, etc.) must:
- Make appointments with pre-appointment health check
- Maintain a customer log
- Maintain Six feet physical distancing between clients
- Remove all magazines, newspapers, snacks and beverages from waiting areas
- Require face coverings by employees and clients (depending on the services provided)
Gyms/ fitness must:
- Limit maximum number of customers accordingly
- Enforce physical distancing & sanitation
Local gatherings must:
- Limit local gatherings to 25 with no traveling
Phase 2: Higher-risk activities
After 21 days in Phase 1, counties that meet specific prerequisites may be able to enter Phase 2. Subject to public health guidelines, physical distancing, gathering size limits, and sanitization guidelines, this includes: recreational sports; pools; venues like movie theaters, bowling alleys, and arcades; some additional in-office work; bars and restaurants able to stay open until midnight; social, civic, and faith-based gatherings can meet in larger, physically-distanced groups.
Phase 3: Highest-risk activities
Large gatherings and events are not possible until a reliable treatment or prevention is available. As a result, these are cancelled or significantly modified through at least September.
- Concerts, conventions, festivals, live-audience sports (tentative & subject to change).
As our communities get back to business, we all have a new sense of what it means to be clean. Many consumers are uneasy about going back to brick-and-mortar locations. At SERVPRO of Southeast Portland, we’re dedicated to inspiring confidence in communities across the country as we find our way to a new normal. And we’re doing just that with Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. SERVPRO offers different levels of cleaning services, from preventative disinfecting to sanitizing pathogens from known Covid 19 exposure. We are Coronavirus and Biohazard cleaning experts!